- 1,100 Acres
Largest tract of land in North Alabama currently designated as an Alabama AdvantageSite
*Due diligence completed
- One Owner - 100% county-owned
- Over 1 mile of Norfolk Southern Rail On-site
- 2 Miles of frontage on Interstate 59
- 100 ACRE/4.3 Million S.F. Pad
- Adjacent to I-59 and US Highway 11
- Norfolk Southern main line on-site
Electricity Provider: Alabama Power Company● 115 kV available
● New substation under construction
Natural Gas Providers: Southern Natural Gas, Spire, Boaz Gas Board
● Gas Mains: 4" & 8"
● Gas Pressure: 290 psig
Water Provider: The Utilities Board of Rainbow City
● Water Main Size: 16"
● 500,000 gallon storage tank
Sewer Provider: The Utilities Board of Rainbow City
● Sewer Main Size: 12"
Telecommunications Provider: COMCAST
● Both Fiber and Copper available
- Distance to Regional Airport: 10 miles to Northeast Regional Airport
- Distance to International Airport: BHM - 50 miles, ATL - 140
- Regional Population: 1,200,000*
- Regional Labor Force: 590,000 including 60,000 in manufacturing*
- Educational Pipeline: 120,000 with Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) and 15,000 Annual Graduates with Certificate or Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- Strong Regional Industry Sectors include Automotive, Aerospace, Metalworking, and Food Processing
- Labor Market Above National Average
- Competitive Wages Below National and State Average
- Alabama is a Right-to-Work State. No Union-positive Elections in Etowah County in 15 Years.